California retailers need to upload California Resale Licenses. Other US states please provide your Seller's permit/License number if you are not located in New Hampshire, Delaware, Montana, Alaska, or Oregon. If you are located outside the US, No Sales Tax License/permit is required.
Drop your file here or click here to upload You can upload up to 1 files
Please upload a clear, readable copy of your resale license or certificate.